For Future's Sake
A Fiercely Human Leadership Program at the Tipping Point of our Planet
Hone the ripple effect of your internal state on your business... and of your business on the world around it.
Transform your "energy" leaks in moments to create deeper alignment on big missions.
Yes, even in a pandemic. Especially during a pandemic. Difficulty is also a source of power.
While increasing revenue.
Become the consulting practitioner your company won't need in 10 years
In 150 minutes/ week.
Because transformation doesn't take "time."
It is literally your business that decides who can- and can't- thrive together on this planet.
You’ve got a thriving business and a clear social justice mission.
You're doing the damned thing, chaos and all- AND your commitment is larger than your current business.
You're committed to being the kind of leader our future is counting on... You also know fast growth might amplify some of those cracks in the foundation.
You know "presence" is what drops you into your business-life flow.
It’s time to refine that “sixth sense” and integrate your cashflow trajectory with Mother- of Dragons* level Social Impact. Our collective children and waterways cannot wait another year- or for your other problems to go away.
*we will practice staying humble though unlike our imaginary namesake
I doubt you came to this planet to grow a few million dollar business so you could...
Let a sinkful of dishes turn into the patriarchy in your own kitchen
Make your business decisions based on essentially Adam Smith's matrix instead of your own senses.
Have some team management issue sabotage your focus on the BHAG you came here for, or the resulting neck tension creep into your dinner conversations- (or your sex life)
Watch your artistic genius and creativity be directed by current options for “how to do business” or by your “amount of energy” for certain tasks.
You don’t “summit” life. You live it.
Imagine managing (directing even!) the fires of transformation that come with running an epically successful business without "tuning out" or tending resulting stress and exhaustion related symptoms and instead staying aligned and "tapped in" to:
Expanding the network of holistic health practitioners by 4000 treatments per week
Scheming how to support more (Black, Indigenous, Queer... ) women in positions of power.
Breaking- and building- intergenerational patterns inside your home and business- even on hard days.
Funnel resources from the 1% back into the communities it was extracted from.
Let our second generation holistic and organizational consultant guide you through the moments where you give your power away... so you can define the nuance between blaming the patriarchy and harnessing your own power. So you can not have to "undo years of trauma" before you can have smoother delegation processes across (diverse, maybe global) teams?
These tiny nuances that disempower your team and clients are your last hurdles to smoothing the fuck out of your days and “energy flows” so your business- and it’s impact- can not only grow with ease but also with strategic intention.
The difference between Tiger and the rest of the golf world is a matter of percentages of an angle of a degree. You got the swing. Now it's time to master it.
You have the sales and marketing skills. You have a powerful clear presence. It's time to implement a simple shift for increasing the effectiveness of both by more than 40% (yes, that's actual data from our clients)
For Future's Sake
(FFS for short)
A taste of what's included...
Seasonal Pillars Content Samples:
Leadership for Culture Design Core:
12 Humaning Well core skills for honing culture design practices you already have*
Expanding the Sphere - Team Culture
Accepting and shifting emotions vs phenomena
Habits and Practices
Spheres in the World - Company as Culture
Natural Borders vs Boundaries
Change as a function of Products and Services
Change as a Function of Relationships and Market Position
Commitment and Policy - Structure and Function
Human-Centered Business Structures
Contracts, Documents, and Policies as agents of Values
Restore Humaning vs Human as Resource
Wisdom of the Unknown - Commitment to being a Beginner
Noticing our Assumptions
Rooted Agility via Letting go of Expectation
Here’s how it works...
- First, we hop on a call to see if this really makes sense for you and your work at this stage.
- If not, we might make recommendations to help prepare you to use this work well later.
- If it’s a fit for both of us, you get our living contract.
- Once we've got a mutual agreement you'll get immediate access to the first season's lessons via email and start implementing video module #1 today.
- We’ll reach out to you or your team to schedule any bonus work or calls. No joke. We don’t like to “waste” “time” lol. We assume your life moments are as precious as ours and want to have you making more possibility NOW.
- You’ll make sure calls are scheduled in and your assistant knows to guard them like a watchdog since this is the foundation of your body- and therefore your business.
- You begin incredulously watching the unfolding of awarenesses and powers you’ve always had but couldn’t *quite* pinpoint.
- Seriously though, scroll down for a few recent testimonials.
150 minutes a week. That’s it.
For graduate level sensory leadership training you can't get anywhere else.
Hey, I’m Jade. And this is Edwin.
In case you're new here:
Black Lives Matter. Inclusion is a habit not a slogan and we're here for it, everyday forever. Feel free to call us on that. Transformation starts with each of us and we believe in the power of leadership to change the face of society. We know that exponentially increasing the amount of capital stewarded by those of who care creates exponential social change.
I’m a high school dropout who helped the NSA communicate more effectively with the CIA and saved a Fortune 100 beverage company's culture-merge and accident rates when purchasing another beverage company…
… while maintaining a private acupuncture practice, training other healthcare providers, and providing/coordinating more than 25,000 volunteer acupuncture treatments per year (in one of the most underemployed neighborhoods in the U.S.)
I’ve taught globally alongside world class quantum physicists, sinologists, historians, herbalists, social critics, drug dealers and addicts since 17 years old. I've trained world class HR directors, Fortune 50 leaders, small business owners and teams inside of almost every industry, not to mention thousands of acupuncturists...
What that means for you?
It’s not about excavating your feelings or using meditation as medication.
I’ll show you how to use physical cues in your body to make clear decisions and transform “stress”...
… so you can show up to change the world.
Edwin Zhao spent a number of years working at the intersection of healthcare and technology. As an implementer of electronic medical records (EHRs) at hospital systems around the country, he oversaw multi-site projects that transformed the way clinicians performed their day-to-day work. In this role, he strategically deployed a full range of communication tools, all the while keeping in mind that effective speaking and listening is both process and goal. In 2016, during a graduate course on healthcare concepts, he had the realization that healthcare, while related to health, was not the source of health. Since then he has been devoted to the practice and teaching of in-the-moment leadership skills that makes joyful work of each individual’s “obligations.” This has been the source of his capacity to serve as project manager and data analyst at MedStar Health during the day, facilitate group coaching sessions in the evenings, and still hold space for curiously listening with friends and family.
Merel Kriegsman Owner of MKM Media.
"You are the magic wormhole! This work is nothing less than quantum. Thank you for the precious space you make for it... Seriously ppl, if you are ready for some deep transformation, Jade is your person. Book a call."
-Julie Bear Don't Walk
We began engagement in our work on Effectiveness and Presence at the same time that we were also starting a journey to create a safer environment within the workplace…we reduced our injuries by 50% each year. While there were many new tools and processes put in place, I think that the work with your team allowed my leaders to connect with their personal commitment to every person’s health and wellness in their organization. From that context, we were able to create an environment where Safety was more than mandates and processes, it was clearly a heartfelt commitment and value that took hold throughout our region.
This is only a small start, and I wanted to at least provide a couple of critical items as acknowledgement of the contribution your work and our partnership has made to my team.
Thanks so much…
KJ, Fortune 50 Bottling Industry
"Honestly, the tools you are offering me through these practices are so rich and transcendental, and yet socially civic! If me being the best version of me isn’t the most socially responsible thing I could possibly be doing for society as a whole, I don’t know what is!!!”
-Client of a client!
Still not sure?
(Aka you've got more concerns than time? We’ve probably heard them)
I’ve done somatic work, I meditate, I”m pretty fucking aware and I have an *awesome* team culture… Do I really *need* this? Do I need it *Now*?
- I know what you’re thinking: I’ve done somatic work, I meditate, I”m pretty fucking aware and I have an *awesome* team culture… Do I really *need* this? Do I need it *Now*?
- No, you don’t need it. You’ll be fine, just like you always have. I’m really not into putting humans into “funnels” to convince them of anything. For reference though, one of the reasons I stopped predominantly training holistic healers is because they had *too many theories* and find that I really prefer working with people who understand high performance is about extremely nuanced embodied iterative practice. Think snipers, athletes, swimmers, dancers, and fortune 100 VPs. One “minor” decision there has a huge impact- and changes the trajectory of more than one life. So they train every day.
- So no, you don’t need this. But if you’ve decided that every moment of your life, even the ones with your children, and the ones at work that will impact all of our collective children, is worth the focused flow and presence of Kobe (Rest in Power) hitting a three, then you’re probably ready.
- Jade, this feels like some “touchy-feely woo shit” and, well, I’m really not into baring my soul to strangers.
- Cool cool, I’m a pretty “say anything” person myself but remember I was a healthcare person first and a super high-level exec coach after that- I am not about you divulging unnecessary stuff. Neatest part of this? You don’t have to share any details if you don’t want- because that’s not the relevant part of these skills. We are going to focus on the simplest of things- the minute physical shifts you notice, and how you generated them. Sometimes that *will* be a kind of personal thought- but we don’t need to know what that is for you to practice effectively. Also, we aren’t doing therapy, and while we hope you had a happy childhood, it’s really not material to this work. Remember I also do this ish in corporate settings… as much as I love it when people use this to heal intergenerational ish or “feel” better… I actually don’t give a shit. I want to know who else’s life is different as a result of the work you’re doing here.
- This sounds good, but what will *actually* change?
- The day-to-day interactions are what make up your entire life. How many of them are currently unsatisfactory, or worse just boring? If you could design 40% more joy on command, what would the tangible results of that be? On your business? Your life?
- If you could command a 40% more powerful presence in the room with the execs you want to stock your products (and knock that patriarchal competitor off the shelf).
- In the first two weeks you’ll be able to (real, recent examples):
- Navigate a dangerous situation without losing your equilibrium or getting "drained"
- Envision the next major phase of your business that synthesizes your life’s work
- Have a usual conflict turn into resolution of a long-standing team “awkwardness’ by revealing the deeper layers and acknowledging what is so to get on with the mission.
- Notice the relationship between “depression” and body-mind choices.
- Maintain your usual pace but come home energized and excited to spend time with family.
- Streamline complex business delegation issues.
- Begin spreading the skill of catching upsets early and often across team members (without “teaching”)
- Interrupt old “PTSD” type patterns before the usual spiral.
- Get business back above pre-covid revenue while feeling less busy. In an industry really hard hit.
- Like Stats?
- 70% of participants received major company acknowledgment and team improvement in six months or less (*once per month with no online modules-you’re getting v. 6.0)
- 40% reduction in turnover at senior team levels within the first year
- 25% increased capacity to navigate difficult situations with repeatedly difficult coworkers after one session
- 16% increase in maintaining no stress or upset at work after one session
- 50% reduction in accidents and mistakes across teams year over year.
For Future's Sake
What you'll get: (we know perfectionists when we meet them ;)
- The 12 most potent skills for learning and unlearning your own acculturated nuances from over 100+ years of graduate-level training and private practices.
- A nuanced assessment across your company domains to track progress from culture to cashflow to values implementation.
- A rhythmic regulated container to iterate quickly- because ideas don’t change the world. Implementation does.
- Small groups for individualized work
- 2 Core Skills Calls options per week plus one more skills refinement office hour.
- Weekly Regenerative Growth Coaching and Strategy Call.
- One Intergenerational "Cathedral" Call per month to ensure integration across larger mission, deepening of skillsets and to experience the full range of the art of curiosity in action in community.
- A simple framework to follow so you know exactly what to do next
- An ability to proceed at your own pace, calibrate against your own values and embodied learning, not anyone else’s
- Practical content free of theoretical shit that doesn’t work. You will have a specific actionable practice to engage every day, that doesn’t take “time,” isn’t confusing, and reminders that you design to implement easily and often.
- Quick wins that last a lifetime: You will notice wins and shifts immediately within the first week.
Things people wanna know:
What if I can’t make the calls?
I was looking at the executive coaching program at…
This seems like really deep work, what should I have in place?
*What is your equity and diversity commitment?
What’s your guarantee?
Look. If you don’t look good, we don’t look good.
Lol. Seriously though, inherent in this work is the understanding if you’re dissatisfied with being in the program or doing the work, we’re probably going to be feeling dissatisfied about having you there. So we’re either going to clear that shit out or part ways, preferably amicably. (We've had one partial refund request in 11 years for someone undergoing cancer treatment.)
Having said that, we don't do refunds but we do have living contracts to be collaboratively agreed upon within 14 days.
By then you will be implementing the work and have literally learned skills that I charge corporations WAAAYYY more to teach, and that first skill will have an ROI of infinity on your life should you commit to implementing. If not, its cool, though sad for the universe that won’t get your gifts and full glory.
We will, however, donate any unused portions of your program fees to scholarships and pro bono work for those who can use it.
We will also be happy to transfer your payment towards a later enrollment date or any upgrade in courses.
For Future's Sake
Here's everything that's included...
12 Core Humaning Well Skills for Leadership and Culture Design*
Weekly Skill Practice
Monthly "Cathedral" Integration
Systems Value Integrity Assessments
Culture and KPI Assessments
Levels II- IV: Business Development for Intentional Culture
* The 12 core awareness and communications skill refinements that could have kept 70% of clients from needing our services. Culled from over 120+ years of clinical, consulting, and graduate training in OD and the healing arts: Crafting an embodied curiosity and cultivating the five senses as a common language for culture design. These are the proven skills that increase mindfulness and presence, somatic awareness, and clarify communication resulting in significant measurable change across organizations and teams. These will be practiced and layered throughout.
Here's what people are saying...
“Definitely less tension in the office. I think the staff told my practice manager that they’ve noticed I’m calmer..." Jen Hayashi, Medstar
"Enlightening, provoking, unforgettable..." -Laura Dress
“I’m about to facilitate and participate in a 2-day session for my peers in my area working on challenges/opportunities we see going forward. My prep for it is literally the notes from all of our time together so that I can show up fully as I have committed to do so. Thank You!!” Kathy Kidd, FINRA